Location: Chicago Metro Area
How will clients benefit with you as their coach?
As a business psychology and productivity coach Barbara Kay offers personalized coaching aligned to your goals. Similar to the way a Sports Psychologist works with a star athlete, our coaching will focus on building an individualized vision, strategy, and execution plan to deliver you personalized results.
What results have clients reported after working with you?
The strategies and results are highly individualized, since the client is not following a pre-planned program. Itâ€™s like having a personal trainer for professional success. Some clients conclude coaching after reaching their initial goals. Others select new goals and keep going. Clients are encouraged to sample custom coaching with a 3-month new client coaching term.
What do clients say about working with you?
When I ask clients about the benefits of coaching, similar themes emerge: Clarity, Focus, Energy, Confidence, Fresh Ideas, Valuable Insight, Personal Attention, Growth and Results. I'm honored by their positive feedback and privileged to work with outstanding professionals. Here's what clients say:
"Coaching keeps me focused, targeted and on track. Barbara has broad experience nationally, across many firms and professionals. She brings lots of good ideas."
"My firm has a lot of resources, but none of them deliver the unique value that Barbara provides. She's a tremendous sounding board and helps me work through distractions, so I can focus and be productive."
Coaching with Barbara is the best investment I make in my practice every year!
Barbara is a master at communication and relationships skills. She helps me build a happy productive
team and loyal clients.
What are 5 strengths you have as a coach?
- Psychology of Productivity: Individual & Team Achievement
- Psychology of Communication: Clients, Teams, Leadership, Branding
- Team-building: Growing & Leading a Team
- Client Relationships: Behavioral Finance, Loyalty, Women Investors
- Change: Thriving & Mastering Change
What is your coaching philosophy?
Serving clients as both coach and consultant. As a coach to help clients build a custom strategy and execution plan to achieve their goals. Also a consultant, a psychology and human achievement expert, providing tools and techniques to accelerate individual, team and client success.
What types of people do you typically coach?
Barbara Kay provides coaching, consulting, speaking and training to financial services professionals, teams and leaders nationwide across the financial services industry including: independent, RIA, wire- house, banks, and wholesale organizations.
What is your professional background?
Completed dual degrees in Clinical Psychology, with professional psychology license (IL), post-graduate training in coaching with the Coaches Training Institute and corporate coaching, as a Registered Corporate Coach (RCC). Current active member of the American Psychological Association (APA) and the FPA.
Ready To Get Started With Barbara?
Order online below!
Three 30-Minute Coaching Sessions
The Career Coaching service matches individuals with a personal coach--a confidant, champion, and challenger who will help you:
With Career Coaching you can:
- Gain personalized guidance through job transitions
- Prepare and navigate through your annual reviews
- Leverage your behavioral and professional strengths effectively
- Diagnose reasons for career dissatisfaction
- Learn how to take action in networking, interviewing, and taking on new opportunities
- Learn how your behavioral style affects those you work with
- Build a compelling value proposition for a potential employer
- Manage change more effectively
- Overcome hurdles that impede success
- Sustain professional success and maintain balance
- Get ongoing support through all phases of your career